NEW BLOG!

So It's been two years since I started my blog. Out of which, I was practically, precisely and apologetically offline for 10 months. But, I have been regular in posting new stuff on my blog in 2015 and I swear I'm serious for this now. So, I am up with a new wordpress blog because I think it's time to move to wordpress. I don't mean that blogger isn't good enough but it just provides a base to new bloggers whereas wordpress is very advanced. A lot of people have been reading my posts, and I request, invite, beg you to please switch to reading my post on my new blog. Here's the link to it : https://nupurrdua.wordpress.com/
I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope you'll like it and don't forget to follow so that you can be notified whenever I post.

Much Love,
Nupur.

You Might Also Like

0 comments