Any moment

Any moment, I'll be gone

Without warning, I'll be gone
You'll search for me and I won't be found
You'll dig the roots but I'm already gone.
Had enough of sorrow,
Did enough of struggle,
And now I'll be on the road to death.
Each second, running out of breath.

Any moment, I'll be gone.

I'll need no lullabies, nor any pills to bring me sleep,
The devils will take me to eternal sleep.
Somewhere beyond the earthly powers,
Somewhere beyond the sky,
I'll fly.
I'll fly and I'll never come back.

Any moment, I'll be gone.

I crave so hard for a world so dark,
Where no people and feelings exist,
No drama, no tears
Just a peaceful world, so dark.
You'll regret the words you should have said,
You'll regret the mistakes you did,
You'll realize my worth,
And you'll wish for my rebirth,
But baby, I won't be found.
I'll fly, I'll drown.

Any moment, I'll be gone.

I know it won't make any sense to you but still.
Much hate, Nupur.


You Might Also Like

1 comments