Music Diaries #1

Hey Guys! Loooong time nooo see! I know.
Well, I was busy "participating".
So as I'm  a BIG music lover (my use of caps can't emphasise my love for music, this is how much i love it.) And I listen to songs almost all of the time....and you won't even believe that it's difficult for me to fall asleep without putting on my earphones and listening to some soothing music.
I strongly believe in "When pain penetrates, music resonates." For me, it more that just a line....my only true companion during my hard times is music. Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. Seriously saying I can never return love to MUSIC in the same pro potion. For me music is much more than just vocals and beats...its my story! Music touches my body, my heart, my soul. It makes life so very wonderful and amazing! Seriously guys Life would be a mistake without music!
That is the reason why I will be posting a series of posts called "Music diaries" which will be about my fave songs of that time and since I'm an Indian there will be some Bollywood songs too!
Just click on the name of the songs to listen to them.
Some of them may not be original because I prefer listening to covers :)

20 May, 2015
Hindi Songs
  1. Teri Meri kahanni- Gabbar is back
  2. Bhula dena- Aashiqui 2 This song can make me CRY.
  3. Tu Joh hain- Mr. X
  4. Mann Mast Magan- 2 states
  5. Har kisi ko- Boss THIS is <3
English Songs
  1. Wildest Dreams- Taylor Swift
  2. I see fire- Ed Sheeran
  3. Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
  4. Let her go- Passengers
  5. Clean- Taylor Swift
So that's it for today's post guys! I hope you'll like these songs. And don't forget to enjoy this summer. I 'll write soon.

~Nupur

You Might Also Like

0 comments