Hello! What's up?


hello! Its been a veryyyy looong time. Let's say I'm finally up from my grave :D Well, Its feb 2015. I mean my last post was in Oct 2014. HAWW. Its a big shame. Its been a month into 2k15 and I still haven't posted anything on my blog. It was one of my New Year's resolution to post more but I have broken it. But I'll still TRY. I'll definitely post moooore and more!
I have been procrastinating over writing a lot these days. The chief reason is that no topic has fascinated me to a great deal and off course my School is killing me! Another reason is lack of encouragement because I hardly receive any response from you people and I believe that NO ONE actually is reading my blog, but still I put myself under the impression that out of 7 billion people (or a few more) alive on the planet there are at least 5 who are actually waiting for my words desperately! And that is the reason why I decided to write today. If you are one of this 5 lovely people, let me know please!
Now truly saying today also I don't have a topic to write about. :/ I will just update you guys of what's happening around me.
I just changed my blog's name from 'Life of a teenage girl' to 'The girl in PJs' because I thought that the former was too mainstream and boring. The new name is a bit creative. I also changed the template.
Now talking about school.....I have my annual exams in March and I am literally not at all ready for the torture. Whenever I try to study, something or the other distracts me, disturbs me or starts killing me! Ugh! I even deleted my WhatsApp aka my darling from my life so that I can study but I'm still not doing that. What the hell is happening to me? CBSE should be blamed. :/
Recently I wrote a poem which I'll share with you guys soon!
And talking about Music....I'm currently so obsessed with these songs:
  1. The heart wants what it wants- Selena Gomez
  2. Love runs out- One Republic
  3. Clean- Taylor Swift
  4. Once in a lifetime- One Direction
  5. Boom clap- Charli xcx

And these days I'm more into being happy because there came a time in these 4 months where I felt that I'm all alone and there's nobody who likes me and I was sad...I cried!
But I was completely wrong....there are people who care for me and who love me...they know I'm talking about them...And I am so so so Thankful to them! I love you too!
I am more into this Let-it-go and be-happy kinda thing. And thanks to the person who made me realise that :)


So that's it for now and I'll talk to you later. buh bye!
-Nupur





You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. no words to utter.............u made me emotional yaar...........
    TAKE CARE.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u so mch yaar! I am lucky that I have people like you in my life :") So r u to have me in ur life :P nd u too Take Care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U R MOST MOST WELCOME...............

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky to have a sister like you!!... Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me tooo Aadi:) :) thnxx! Xoxo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are most welcome nupsiii.... Xoxo ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Do leave comments! It makes me really really happy. Thanks again
      :) :)

      Delete